The historic Seahorse bar has returned to Laguna Beach.
Tuesday through Thursday 11 to 7
Friday & Saturday 11 to 10
Sunday 11 to 7
The Seahorse is a neighborhood beer and wine bar that is located inside Pearl St. General in the Pearl District of Laguna Beach, CA. This historic building was home to many incredible businesses that contributed to the vibrant history of Laguna Beach. In 1926, a liquor store and a hardware store opened on the corner of Pearl Street and PCH. In 1946 it became its current namesake The Seahorse, Laguna's first gay bar. After many years of operating as a secret watering hole for the local gay community, the location turned back to retail as Laguna Auto Parts. It has now once more returned to its original social roots.
The Seahorse is a bar for everyone. We celebrate diversity and inclusion as locals and visitors alike can sit at the original bar that was the centerpiece of the 1940's bar. The Seahorse serves craft and micro brew beer, wines by the glass & bottles, and creative bar food.
- Constantly changing beers on tap, primarily focusing on local & seasonal selections.
- Extensive, rotating wine list, by the glass and bottles. A mix of California favorites and unique wines from around the world.
- Creative bar snacks, entrees, and cheese boards.
- Fresh Kumomoto Oysters and house made chowder bowls every Friday night
- Daily Happy hour and specials